Fazer Mignon Chocolate Eggs have been an Easter mainstay in Finland since they were first introduced by Karl Fazer in 1896 using a recipe he brought from Germany.
Each egg is hand made by first cutting a hole in a real chicken egg and removing the contents, the shells are then sterilised and filled with a deliciously creamy chocolate filling containing hazelnuts and almonds.
The eggs are then plugged with sugar and are presented in a neat little box. The filling is lactose free. Package includes 4 individual 1,83 oz chocolate eggs.
- Manufacturer: Fazer Makeiset Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter, almonds (15%), hazelnuts (15%), cocoa mass, flavouring. The hole in the shell is plugged with a mixture consisting of sugar and a small amount of rice protein
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 2393 (571 kcal), fat 40 g, saturated fatty acids 15 g, carbohydrates 45 g, sugar 45 g, protein 6,8 g, salt 0,01 g
- Net Weight: 208 g (7,33 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6411401054167
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.
- childhood yummies
A must at Easter.
They are part of my Finnish teenage years. Now my grandkids expect them for Easter. The chocolate is the best!
Amazing new Easter Tradition.
Loved the Eggs a hit for the whole family. It’s going to be a new family tradition for Easter.
Finnish Easter in Colorado
My order shipped quickly, and internationally, with no issues. Package arrived with all eggs intact and beautiful and were a beautiful gift to start teaching my kids about the traditions of their family in Finland. Will absolutely purchase again.
A+ experience from start to finish. Thrilled with my purchase, shipping was fast, and notifications and updates were greatly appreciated. I ordered childhood yummies and they did not disappoint.
Excellent. Delivery as promised. The product needs no explanation,