Marabou Milk Chocolate - the best Swedish milk chocolate in your house at a distance of one click. Enjoy this crunchy and delicious Swedish chocolate.
Marabou this is Sweden's most beloved chocolate brand. It all started in the 19th century when Johan Throne Holst founded the company. 1916 the brand Marabou was born. In the year 1957, the recipe was created, which still stands for the unique taste of Marabou chocolate.
- Manufacturer: Mondelez Sverige AB (Sweden)
- Ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, butter oil, whey (milk), emulsifier (soy lecithin), flavor.
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 2290 (550 kcal), fat 32 g, saturated fatty acids 19,5 g, carbohydrates 58,5 g, sugar 58 g, protein 4,7 g, salt 0,33 g.
- Net Weight: 100 g (3,52 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 7310511210304
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.