Oululainen Rye Chips Garlic
Thin and crunchy Oululainen Jälkiuunilastu crispbreads are excellent on their own, or with a dip or cheese, for example. The genuine and original flavour comes from Oululainen’s own sourdough root and slow baking at a low oven temperature. These crispbreads are made from 100% Finnish grain.
- Manufacturer: Fazer Leipomot Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: full grain rye flour and rye malt flour (62%), yeast, wheat flour, rapeseed oil, garlic, water, iodised sea salt, yeast, sugar and flavorings (eg. garlic). Strong salt.
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1571 (375 kcal), fat 9,4 g, saturated fatty acids 0,8 g, carbohydrates 56 g, sugar 2,8 g, protein 9,7 g, salt 1,9 g.
- Net Weight: 130 g (4,58 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6413467386404
For more information, please visit manufacturer's website.