Paulig Presidentti is a fine coffee for demanding tastes. The unique combination of a light roast and the best coffee varieties of the world offer a rich untraceable flavour finished by rich Kenya and Ethiopia coffees.
- Roast Level 1
- Ingredient: roasted coffee beans
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 11 (3 kcal), fat 0,1 g, carbohydrates 0,3 g, protein 0,3 g
- Net Weight: 450 g (15,87 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- Manufacturer: Oy Gustav Paulig Ab (Finland)
- EAN code: 6411300167791
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.
An interesting experience!
I’d read that Finnish coffee is often a very light roast, much lighter than any available here in the US, and that it has a somewhat acid flavor. I was very keen to try it for myself, and this looked like a good opportunity. I would say that the descriptions I’ve read were accurate, based on this example. Very light roast indeed, which allowed a rather subtle , difficult to describe but pleasant flavor to emerge. The acid aftertaste was rather pronounced, but I was starting to become accustomed to it about the time I finished the 450 gram bag that I bought. It certainly has awakened my interest in other Finnish coffees, and I do plan to order more soon.