Santa Maria Umami 42g
Umami, the powerful fifth taste, is important for balancing the flavors in many of the foods we eat.It’s the meaty, savory deliciousness that deepens flavor and the reason warm broth, seared meats and aged cheeses are so satisfying. Pasta in a juicy marinara sauce, sizzling flank steak, asparagus topped with parmesan?That’s umami!
- Manufacturer: Santa Maria AB (Sweden)
- Ingredients: tomato (30%), onion (19%), garlic, black pepper, cayenne pepper, fish sauce powder (fish, salt), soy sauce powder (10%), mushroom, salt, lemon juice, anti-caking agent (silica), salt (9,3%).
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy 1283 kj (304 kcal), fat 1,7 g, saturated fatty acids 0,3 g, carbohydrates 53 g, sugar 15 g, protein 14 g, salt 9,3 g.
- Net Weight: 42 g (1,48 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 7311311016004
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.