Sisu Hehku Lakuchili - these pastilles are Finnish favorites packed with a salty liquorice and chili flavor. The pastille is named Sisu after the Finnish people and the name stands for courage, perseverance and bravery.
- Manufacturer: Cloetta Suomi Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: thickener (arabic gum), sugar, glucose syrup, licorice extract, ammonium chloride (salmiak), wild berry extract, flavorings, vegetable oils (coconut, palm), surface treatment agent (beeswax).
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1181 (282 kcal), fat 0,1 g, saturated fatty acids 0 g, carbohydrates 52 g, sugar 47 g, protein 1 g, salt 0,17 g.
- Net Weight: 70 g (2,46 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6420256014233
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.