Sisu Kekäle Salmiakki - these pastilles are Finnish favorites packed with a salty liquorice flavor. The pastille is named Sisu after the Finnish people and the name stands for courage, perseverance and bravery.
- Manufacturer: Cloetta Suomi Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: thickener (arabic gum), sugar, glucose syrup, ammonium chloride (salmiak), licorice extract, salt, flavorings, vegetable oils (coconut, palm), color (E153), surface treatment agent (beeswax).
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1108 (265 kcal), fat 0,1 g, saturated fatty acids 0 g, carbohydrates 49 g, sugar 44 g, protein 0,9 g, salt 1,4 g.
- Net Weight: 70 g (2,46 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6420256012833
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.