Sisu Roihu Suola-Salmiakki (Salt-Salmiak) - these pastilles are Finnish favorites packed with a salty liquorice flavor and coated with salt crystals - a new generation of pastilles. The pastille is named Sisu after the Finnish people and the name stands for courage, perseverance and bravery.
- Manufacturer: Cloetta Suomi Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: sugar, thickening agent (arabic gum), glucose syrup, ammonium chloride (salmiak), stabilizer (pectin), liquorice extract, salt, elderberry extract, natural flavoring.
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1087 (259 kcal), fat 0 g, saturated fatty acids 0 g, carbohydrates 52 g, sugar 45 g, protein 0,7 g, salt 1,2 g.
- Net Weight: 70 g (2,46 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6420256015087
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.
Pleasant traditional salmiakki pastille with extra strong salmiak dusting on top for that initial burst of flavor.
I have had a passion for salty licorice since I was a child; I'm 74 now. Imagine my delight when finding out that Finland was the land of salty licorice and Salty Salmiak is the saltiest you can imagine. There are visible salt crystal on the licorice. I bought a small box in a store in Helsinki and when I got back to the states, I ordered some. They came in yesterday; I'm trying hard not to gorge. Joe B