Sisu Ruuti Pippurisalmiakki - these pastilles are Finnish favorites packed with a pepper salmiak flavor. The pastille is named Sisu after the Finnish people and the name stands for courage, perseverance and bravery.
- Manufacturer: Cloetta Suomi Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: sugar, ammonium chloride, liquorice extract, maltodextrin, salt, gelatine, flavourings, anticaking agent (E470b), modified starch, colour (E153), vegetable oils (coconut, rapeseed), glazing agent (beeswax).
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1522 (358 kcal), fat 0,4 g, saturated fatty acids 0,4 g, carbohydrates 88 g, sugar 87 g, protein 0 g, salt 0,72 g.
- Net Weight: 80 g (2,82 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6420256015025
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.