Sisu Sokton - these sugar free pastilles are Finnish favorites packed with a liquorice flavor. The pastille is named Sisu after the Finnish people and the name stands for courage, perseverance and bravery.
- Manufacturer: Cloetta Suomi Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: sweetening agents (maltitol syrup, sorbitol syrup, sorbitol, sodium saccharin), thickener (gum arabic), liquorice extract, flavorings, vegetable oils (coconut, palm), color (E153).
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 820 (200 kcal), fat 0,2 g, saturated fatty acids 0 g, carbohydrates 45 g, sugar 0 g, protein 1,1 g, salt 0,19 g.
- Net Weight: 36 g (1,26 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6420256001745
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.